We hear his quotes but don’t always connect them to him.
- “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- All of science is only refinements of everyday thinking.
- Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.
- There are two ways to live. That nothing is a miracle or everything is a miracle.
- The release of the atom has changed everything except our way of thinking… the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.
- For more quotes Google Einstein quotes
His theories of relativity, the laws of electromagnetic and gravitational fields, the photoelectric effect, the big bang theory and quantum physics” took our world to new dimensions that unlocked mysteries of the universe.”* Einstein was genius in his understanding of math, science, humanity or the world around him.
We continue to move forward with science and technology but not so much with human development or humanity. Why?
Do you ever ask yourself what motivates you to make the decisions you make or to take the positions and actions you do? Are you in control of you or is what you learned in childhood in control? Are the thoughts that were passed down to you from generations in control or are your genetics? Have you ever thought through about your choices, or if your actions were conscious thoughts. What mix of these are you?
Insight into one’s self and one’s thought processes increases your conscious understanding of you and the world around. This will reduce strain for both you and others around you. The more you understand you, the more peaceful life becomes.
To increase your consciousness, peace of mind and reduce personal strain contact me.